I'm bad I know it. I have kinda been out of the blogging world for the last few months... its mostly because my camera wasn't working... but now I will do better. (i know i keep saying that
We had 2 cute birthdays this last month. Amirah turning 3 and Connor turning 2. I can't believe they have grown up so fast... and its been 2 years since I had a newborn! WOW.
Being a mother is the best thing in the world. They depend on you so much and love you unconditionally.
We had a birthday party for Amriah at Grandma Trimbles house. She loved opening presents. It was really fun. This year I decided to make cupcakes instead of cake. I tried some new reciepes. Mmmmm. This other picture of Amirah cracked me up. It doesn't really even look like her but she is pulling the funniest face it makes me laugh every time I look at it. She looks plastic!
We then had Connors party the next Sunday at our house. Again we made another kind of cupcake and Connor really enjoyed opening his presents. It took longer and he got sick of doing it, but he had fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment