The kids always love to go to the park. This time we went to the park by the Logan batting cages. They had fun. We walked over the the pond and let the kids look at the fish. Then we tried the "lets take a cute railroad picture trick" Uh... nope. Trying to get all the kids to hold hands and walk down a railroad track is tough work. It didn't really work out. Better luck next time.






Around the railroad tracks was what I used to call snake grass. I don't know the real name. Ryan was really cute with the kids and was trying to teach them how to make a wistle noise out of it. The kids tried and tried. Connor kinda got it but got annoyed and walked away. Looks like Kayden was annoyed too. Ha ha ha. 
3 comments:
ba ha! I completely love the railroad track pictures! I think the last one turned out way cute. The thing I love most though is your hubby trying to get the kiddos all working. ha ha! LOVE IT! Glad you finally posted. It's about time!
So happy for the update! Getting children to cooperate for pictures is a joke! I haven't figured that one out yet! Happy birthday to your kiddos! I love Amirah's face in that picture!
That is so cute. Jeremy did that with Lexus one day and she is still trying to get it and just can't. This blog stuff is kinda fun. I was just wondering if you can tell me how to add the Friends and Family list like you have? I can't figure out how to add friends. Does Ashely have one? Your family is so adorable.
Post a Comment