Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wow it's been way to long since last post. Things have been kinda crazy around her and I haven't even really been on the computer lately. I will need to catch up on everyones blogs.
Unfortunately we are still job searching... but Ryan is doing lawn aerating so it is helping a little bit. "Fingers crossed"
Easter was a blast. It is so fun to watch the little ones grow up and see how excited they are each year. It gets funner and funner with every year. Every year we go down to the stake center in Richmond on the Saturday before and we have an Easter egg hunt with all the kids in town. That was really fun this year...












I just had to have a helper cause I couldn't split my body in 3 pieces to go with each of my kids. It was great.















Yesterday.... Ryan shot his first turkey. He had an Idaho tag and was finally able to fill it. Good job him. The kids liked it too.

2 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

It's about blasted time you update! I've been wondering how you're doing! I'm jealous of the easter egg hunt. Kona didn't get to do a single one. And that bird thing your husband got is HUGE! WOW! I hope you don't have to pluck that thing.

Daryl and Ashley said...

We will keep praying that he finds one! I am not one of those people that says they will pray for you and never does... I keep praying until it happens! I figure God will get sick of hearing me and just do it! He He! That is a huge bird! And, good old Richmond. I don't think they did that when we were little?