I haven't been good updating my blog... We have had some rough times lately. Ryan was laid off of his job 2 weeks ago... Bummer. I is so crazy out there looking for jobs. Most all places I put applications at get 300 applications for one position. That sucks bad. I have faith and hope that something good will be coming around the corner. We just keep praying and paying our tithing and we know we will be okay. If anybody hears anything (preferably welding or plumber) please let us know. Thanks.
We are still remodeling. I will post picks soon.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh. That totally blows. I'm so sorry to hear about that. If I hear of anything I'll be sure to let you know. So are you picking up more shifts? That sucks. I'll pray for you guys, times really are so tough right now.
That is stinky. I am sorry to hear about the 300 applications for 1 position. Things will work out even if it isn't the way we think is best. Love Ya
Don't worry, paying tithing always allows things to work out. Believe me, I know! My mom said she saw you a while ago but lost your email and phone number. Luckily I found you through some friends blogs. Would love to hear from you.
I will keep you in our prayers and keep my ears open for plumbing or welding job openings.
Post a Comment