Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Water in the Bathroom

Just another day in the Hunt House (i like to say nut house), Kayden is taking a bath. I am cleaning up after breakfast and Connor starts to cry in the next room. I go around the corner and Connor is soaking wet from the little hairs on his head to his cute little feet. He looks at me just a chattering. "Oh Crap" I thought. I ran into the bathroom and Kayden and Amirah thought it would be funny to dump water out of the tub with a cup. Kayden was pooring it on Amirah and Connors heads. Both of them being soaked, and so was my floor.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH THAT IS SO FUNNY!!!!!! that so sounds like something emma would do. at least we are never board.

Adam and Aubrey said...

I am so glad you found me! Your kids are absolutely gorgeous. Of course I would expect that of you. Wow. I can't believe how big they are! How old are we?! Now that you found me, I'll be stalking you! (fair warning!) Oh, by the way, I LOVE your tub and bathroom! I want to move in with you! That baby isn't a tub, it's a swimming pool!

Anonymous said...

Sheila I had no idea you had a blog I'm so glad to know because it is so fun to see what everyone is up to. Your kids are so cute. We are really excited to have our first little joy. It's a girl and I'm due May 2nd so I have less than 4 weeks to go. Anyway I hope to stay in touch a little more now.

Daryl and Ashley said...

I am so glad that you found me! Are you still living in Richmond? Your kids are adorable! We are getting excited to find out what we are having on April 23rd. I will be sure to post it! I am adding you to my link list, so I can keep up on your life!