Wednesday, April 09, 2008

American Idol


Ok ok, so I have been watching American Idol this year and I have really loved a bunch of songs this year. It is such a toss up between so many. But if I was to go out and buy a cd (that I would actually listen to) I would buy David Cooks. I really love the rock voice he has and how he can change the origional song to be his own. I also loved Jason Castro's, Over the Rainbow last night... very good. I changed my playlist to the songs I loved the most. Hopefully you like them.

2 comments:

Daryl and Ashley said...

Okay... so I totally love the version of "Hello" that David Cook did. I have not followed the show this season and I am sad because my mom said this is some of the best talent that they have had!

Adam and Aubrey said...

This year really is better than the past few years. I am so sick of Kristy Lee Cook though. . .she is NOT my favorite. I think she should've gone home a while ago. Not fair that Michael Johns got sent home and she's safe as can be. Boo! I love all the songs on your blog though, I'll be leaving your site up while I clean!