Ok, So my Friend Ashley put one of these on her page so I thought I would try that too. I am not a very cool or interesting person so please don't fall asleep. :)
1. WHAT TIME DID YOU GET UP THIS MORNING? 6:30... somebody tell those kids to sleep longer!
2. DIAMONDS OR PEARLS? Diamonds
3. WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA? 10,000 BC
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Biggest Loser or Lost - Both really good
5. WHAT DO YOU USUALLY HAVE FOR BREAKFAST? Plain old boring Oatmeal
6. WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME? Dawn
7. WHAT FOOD DO YOU DISLIKE? SHRIMP! yucky
8. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CD? Right now... anything by Kenneth Cope
9. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU DRIVE? Nissan Pathfinder
10. FAVORITE SANDWICH? Subway's Turkey
11. WHAT CHARACTERISTIC DO YOU DESPISE? Judgmental People (and mean old ladies)
12. FAVORITE ITEM OF CLOTHING: PJ's
13. IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD ON VACATION, WHERE WOULD YOU GO? Disneyland with just me and my Hubby.
14. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM? White
15. FAVORITE BRAND OF CLOTHING? Brand name... for me? funny
16. WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE TO? I like cache valley... but if I couldn't then Alasaka.
17. WHAT WAS YOUR MOST MEMORABLE BIRTHDAY? 8th birthday and the old skating rink in Logan.
18. FAVORITE SPORT TO WATCH? I don't watch sports too much but it would have to be basketball.
19. FURTHEST PLACE YOU ARE SENDING THIS TO? Not sending. Just posting... I don't even know if anybody will read it.
20. WHO DO YOU LEAST EXPECT TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? ???
21. PERSON YOU EXPECT TO SEND IT BACK FIRST? anybody!
22. FAVORITE SAYING? Ohhhh Criminy. I don't know how to spell it. I just say it a lot when my kids do something bad.
23. WHEN IS YOUR BIRTHDAY? May 15th 1983.
24. ARE YOU A MORNING OR NIGHT PERSON? Both
25. WHAT IS YOUR SHOE SIZE? 7 1/2
26. PETS? Three Dogs... Makenzie, Maggie, Copper.
27. ANY NEW AND EXCITING NEWS YOU WOULD LIKE TO SHARE WITH US? Nope, pretty boring.
28. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU WERE LITTLE? A mom... (dream come true)lol
29. HOW ARE YOU TODAY? A little tired.
30. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CANDY? Red Vines... but they have to be really really soft!
31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER? Daisy.
32. WHAT IS A DAY ON THE CALENDAR YOU ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO? Christmas... not for me but for kids. I love to see how happy they are.
33. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Gram Cracker
34. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Every now and then.
35. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Either pink or red.
36. HOW IS THE WEATHER RIGHT NOW? 45 degrees... not to cold not to warm
37. FAVORITE SOFT DRINK? Don't drink much pop but it would probably be sprite or root beer.
38. FAVORITE RESTAURANT? Rodizzio Grill in Salt Lake. THE BEST EVER
39. SIBLINGS? Danielle, Lacey, Kyle, Derek, Kenny
40. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Kids birthdays
41. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Probably my baby dolls.
42. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer
43. HUGS OR KISSES? Both
44. COFFEE OR TEA? Yuck
45. CHOCOLATE OR VANILLA? Vanilla
46. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Yesterday... I thought I lost my wallett in the Logan library so everybody saw me make an idiot of myself. (later found in car) stupid
47. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED? Probably a bunch of kids toys.
48. WHO IS YOUR FRIEND THAT YOU HAVE HAD THE LONGEST? ?That I am still friends with now? probaby Ashley. We started being friends when I lived in my old yellow house. Remember when you thought you saw a man at the top of your stars and we all ran over to Stacey Reeds house to get her dad.... Fun times.
50. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? Took care of kids and watched The Bachelor.
51. FAVORITE SMELL? I love the smell of firework... oh and my husbands deoderant. Weird I know.
52. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? THE DARK
53. SALTY OR SWEET? Both
54. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING? 1
55. HOW MANY YEARS AT YOUR CURRENT JOB? Three. Just being a mom.
56. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK? Saturday... Thats when my hubby is home all day. Right now he works in Wyoming all week so I don't see him till the weekend.
57. HOW MANY TOWNS HAVE YOU LIVED IN? 2
58. DO YOU MAKE FRIENDS EASILY? Yes, but I don't hang out much. Nobody wants to hang out with a mother with 3 kids... too much of a hastle. But I love these little kids.
2 comments:
Okay, you about made me pee my pants laughing. You poor thing! Thinking you lost your wallet? That's the worst! And then turns out, it's all you baby! I can totally relate. I've locked myself out of my house too many times to count, so I end up walking to my husbands work. . .and that's just a tip of the iceberg! You are such a good mom.
Yes, I do remember my delusional thinking! I am such a tard! That is not the last time that happened either! No worries... I too love the smell of my husbands deodorant!
Post a Comment