Saturday, July 12, 2008

The many looks of Sheila Hunt

I just started selling Mary Kay Cosmetics, "Yeah"... and on my new website there is a Virtual Makeover section that is soooo cool. What I did is put my hair back in a pony tail and without makeup (agh) took a picture and used it in this program... It was so fun. You can pick out the colors that fits your face and the funnest part was trying new hair styles. Me and my sister were doing it and laughin our heads off. You guys should all try it, it's quite fun! Go to www.marykay.com/sheilahunt11 and on the left side of the screen click on virtual makeover. Very easy to do. If you do it, blog it. I want to see what you look like in different hair styles. or email me a pic from the page at sheilahunt11@hotmail.com


I know this one is major ugly... I had just woke up and had the ugly grease ball face!





6 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

I am absolutely loving this! I'm gonna have to give it a try! Hilarious! Although, I must say, you look good in basically every hairstyle. I think you look a lot like your older sister in the black haired one.

Adam and Aubrey said...

I have a memory of you. . .not sure if you'll even remember it. . .

Like, our junior year (I think) we all (shelly, heather, ashley, melissa wilcox, and I think a couple others) went down to ogden for the Halloween scary maze thing. I think we all came outta that thing peeing our pants. SOOOO FUNNY!

Daryl and Ashley said...

I really like the 4th one down if you are counting your normal picture! I love the color and the cut!

Tina said...

Cute!! I agree with ^ I love the lushious pout and color.

Good luck with Mary Kay. You will do great.

I finally posted!

Anonymous said...

Sheila I love it I about peed my pants laughing at the last one. I am gonna try it:)

Anonymous said...

ok don't ever go blonde! your so funny. maybe i need to lighten up a bit!!