Sunday, January 24, 2010

AHHH! I just want a cute picture of US!!!







Every time I try to take a cute picture of Ryan and I it never turns out! Why??? Anybody who knows Ryan knows that he loves to pull stupid faces in the pictures... My family can vouch for that! Anyways, I wanted to update my pictures and have one of me and him... and this is what I kept getting... He kept say, "ok, I'll do better on the next one... no no no the next one..." Oh well, after a dozen of tries I finally got one :)



I finally got my new camera and my card working in my computer so I should have lots of pics to post now... Back to the blogging world eh...

3 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

It's about blasted time girl.

Your hubs cracks me up. Every face is different! ha ha!

Melissa said...

Hmmmm why does this seem so familiar? Oh because Adam does the EXACT SAME THING!! Makes me so mad especially when its really cute of me and he looks like a dork lol he thinks is hilarious. Your pics are so funny because you look the same in all of them (darling).....then theres Ryan. hahahaha you guys are so funny!!

Lacey said...

LOL, Bradey is the same way too! I was laughing because every picture of Ryan reminds me of your kids. Love it :)