Thursday, September 24, 2009

Brother and Sisterly Love

Things have been going good lately. I am starting to calm down and not be so stressed... which is good. Kayden has been going to preschool every Mon, Wed, and Fri. He loves it so much. I love sending him cause I feel like he learns so much more. when it comes from a teacher. I can't tell you how many times I have tried to teach him about strangers but he never really cares to pay attention. Yesterday he came home from school and said "Mom we learned about stranger danger today" I was so happy cause that kinda freaks me out being a mom. Preschool is also good cause I get 2 hours of having 2 kids.... now I can go to the store and have both kids driving the car cart and not have to worry about fighting over who gets in.


People always ask me how I do it (having 3 kids in 2 1/2 years). I think it is the best thing in the world! My kids are now at the age when they can play and use their imaginations. It makes me so excited to see my kids together. They are best friends.... granted they still push and fight... but who doesn't. It's amazing how much they love each other. I would never go back and do it any other way! I'll keep posting :)

No comments: