Wednesday, January 21, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYDEN

Kayden has been counting down the days till his birthday and it finally came... I can't believe I have a 4 year old!!! That seems so crazy. He is definatley the ham of the family. Everytime we try to take his picture he wants to make a funny face. He is a lot like his dad. Ryan used to do that a lot... he still kinda does.


We decided to have a little party for him with whatever family members were able to come. We had cake and ice cream after opening the presents... again. Kayden snuck his presents out 20 mintues before Grandma came over and unwrapped them FAST! I heard the paper and went running down the hall grabed them and made a dash back to my room where my sweet husband rewraped them with newspaper. We wanted to see him open them too!

I have to vent a little cause I hate getting the toys out of the boxes. It takes forever just to pry the toys out. It never used to be that hard. Now we have to get a stinkin screwdriver just to get toys out of the box!

But I'll put on a tired, fake smile for the camera. We really did have a good time. I don't know whats wrong with me but I feel tired ALL the time, so by the end of the night Im hashed.

Kayden blew out his candles... hopfully he gets his wish!

3 comments:

Adam and Aubrey said...

WOW. You have a 4 year old! I cannot believe he's that old! Time goes by too fast! I so agree about stupid toys. It's ridiculous how screwed into the packaging they make it, lame! But happy birthday to your handsome 4 year old! Wow!
Sleepy all the time?. . . pregnant?. . . Totally kidding! Want me to start some rumors?!

Tina said...

Happy Birthday Kaden!! You are a cute, sweet, little boy. I hope you get your wish.

You still look so pretty..even if you are tired. Look what you do all day and then answer your question why you are so tired.

feel the same about the packaging...It's all those theives that ruin everything for us.

Unknown said...

You have the cutest little family. By the way I got your little note on my blog and yes my husband called me right after he left maverick and said that my friend Sheila said hi. He didn't think you were weird he thought it was funny. I can't believe you have a four year old. They grow too fast. You look fantastic by the way.