Sunday, April 22, 2007
Lazy Me!
I have been really lazy lately and havn't posted in a long time. I guess you can call it "lazy" or just "busy". Not much has changed around here. Kayden and Amirah are getting big. Amirah will be "one" in a month and Kayden is just growing up way to fast. He is so much like his Dad. I took this picture of him holding an earthworm. He likes them. It's even cuter to hear him say "worm". Amirah is standing up to things and will walk along side of the couch. (if she really wants to) As for me, I have 42 days left till my due date, and I am soooo ready not to be pregnant anymore. I will try to update my blog more often... And yes, I know, Kayden has a really dirty face!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh they are so cute. LOVE THEM TO PIECES!
Post a Comment