Saturday, December 09, 2006

Tub Time!


We had quite the loss the past couple days... Kayden took the plug out of the tub and lost it. We searched everywhere, the kitchen, the bedroom, bathhroom... everywhere. So for a few days we had dirty kids. We would use wipes and wash rags to wipe down the dirt. Finally I decided to put Amirah in the sink. Oh was she a hoot. She loved it. But she loved the wash rag so much more. Kayden hates the shower, because that was where he would wash off after pooping in the tub and mommy was always pretty mad at that time. We had to change his whole mind set that the shower was a good thing, and we helped him take a shower. He did ok. Everything went way good and we finally got the kids clean. Oh happy day!


Who would have thought! I accidently broke the toliet paper holder when I was pregnant but pushing on it while I was trying to get up, making it so there was a hole in the wall just big enough to stick a tub drain into it. While I was in the bathroom I looked over and about died laughing. Kayden had stuck it in the wall. What a goofy kid.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

That is so so funny. Mason loves wash rags too. They are both growing up so BIG. :(

Anonymous said...

oh kayden is so funny! geez i wonder where he gets that part of his personality from!! It wouldn't be Ryan would it!!

i love bathing my kids in the sink it really is so much fun!