
I had to work tonight and so Ryan watched the kids for me. It sounds like he had quite the experience. Let me just tell you, from the sounds that I heard while working in the other room, the kids decided to be a pill. Both of them cried alot. Ryan even took them up High Creek to check a trap for Grandma Rawlins. That ended up being a big mistake. Ryan walked over to check the trap and there was a skunk in it. Ryan got sprayed. When he got home I could smell it from the other room. I think it got our car too because outside stinks. Ha ha ha. To bad for him. I guess all of us kind of suffer. Anyways, when I got off work at 11:00 pm. Kayden was still up watchin "The land Before Time" and Amirah and Ryan were sleeping. The picture look like the lights are on but it is way dark in the room. I thought it looked cute.
3 comments:
This picture is priceless! This is the type of dad my husband used to be....
That is how i fill some days. That really sucks about the skunk. I would really hate that. BUMMER.
Ryan kinda laughed as he hopped in the shower. The car still stinks. And my house may stink too but I cant notice cause I would be used to it. What an experience!
Post a Comment